HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO INJOY REVIEW
To contribute to the Injoy Review please read the guidance below and you should contact the Blog Editor to discuss your ideas in advance.
Many contributions to the Injoy Review are written by the authors of papers published in the IR. We invite authors writing blog posts about such articles to do so in a way that makes their research accessible to a wider audience.
Blog posts/Review Articles/Press/News/… should not just be summaries of published papers, they should also seek to explain to a hypothetical lay reader why the findings of these papers are important. We particularly encourage content that provides a more sustained contextualization of research findings, for instance, by concentrating on their policy implications, providing an overview of a current debate in the field, or tracing the growth of a research trend.
We are very glad to consider other contributions as well, as long as they are topical and of interest to our readers. So if you have an idea, contact us.
7 TIPS TO FOLLOW (TO INCREASE YOUR CHANGE BEING POSTING ON INJOY REVIEW)
- 1: We only post about the topic related to Reviews, “Top X” and related article types. Follow the article already on the site to define your topic.
- 2: Have we written about this topic on Injoy Review before? If we’ve already written about your topic, what is your unique angle or what can you add to the conversation?
- 3: Minimum 1,000 words. We immediately delete posts if they do not follow this requirement.
- 4: Pick a topical and trending keyword to implement.
- 5: Run your draft through Hemingway or Grammarly (or both) to ensure readability and correct pronunciation. If it’s hard to read we will not accept your post.
- 6: Please clear the format of your post so it has headers, images, and links. Please share a link to a Google Doc of the posts (make sure the link is shareable with anyone so we can read it).
- 7: Include your bio and an avatar (optional) in your post
Contact us via [email protected] or share your idea below: