Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, although just launched in a short time, has left a strong impression on users with the criterion of “delicious-nutrition-cheap”. In the following article, we will go into the performance evaluation of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 for your reference.
Some configuration parameters of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 series
Before going into the specific performance evaluation of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 series. Let’s take a look at the configuration parameters of this phone first!
- About the screen: Reaching 6.3 inches, FullHD + resolution, AMOLED panels.
- About CPU: Snapdragon 678 and 8 cores.
- About GPU: Reaching Adreno 612.
- About battery capacity: Reach 5,000 mAh and fast charging reaches 33W.
- About RAM and internal memory: 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB.
- About the operating system version: Android 11 customizes MIUI 12.
Detailed performance evaluation of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Below we will give some performance evaluation criteria for Redmi Note 10 phones for your reference:
Equipped with Snapdragon 678
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 phone is equipped with Snapdragon 678 with a single-core score of 533 points and a multi-core score of 1,435 points. This is a good score and is highly appreciated in the mid-range smartphone segment. The graphics score from the 3DMark software of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 phone reached 292,011 points, the 2D score reached 403,760 points.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is a mid-range smartphone using Qualcomm’s top 6 chip, Snapdragon 678. Players will experience 4 popular games such as: League of Legends, PUBG Mobile, fast war, call of duty mobile.
Super battery capacity reaches 5000 mAh
Another big plus for the Xiaomi Redmi Note series is the 5000 mAh battery capacity. Here are some test results received from the battery capacity of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 phone:
- Experience 4 rotating tasks: Youtube, facebook, chrome and coalition war.
- On average, each task fluctuates about 1 hour.
- Backlight reaches 100%.
- Capable of plugging in headphones throughout.
- Enable high performance mode.
- Turn off NFC, Bluetooth, and GPS.
- No need to turn on battery saver mode or the corresponding screen.
- Proceed to open notifications from social networking sites.
Research results, if the battery is fully charged, users can use up to 11 hours and 43 minutes continuously. This is a long usage time compared to mid-range smartphones. If the user only uses the phone to make calls, surf the web and watch movies normally. Or just listen to music or find documents to write lessons on the phone, the Redmi Note 10 version can use up to 2 days to charge the battery.